Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Females Farting In The Media DUBBED (Movies, Cartoons, Videos games etc)

Quote Originally Posted by BearMan01 View Post
    See, I genuinely enjoy stuff like this. I know it's a terrible movie, sound effects, etc. But it's an attractive woman acting nonchalantly about farting loudly. Same with the Bud Light "Lighting" commercial, Carmen Electra in Scary Movie, and the hot blonde farting in the pool in Trina's B R Right video. Yes, we'd all love real genuine flatulence, but an attractive woman doing "gross out" humor in a movie or tv show works just as well for me. I know a few others feel the same way on here. So I will say, great find. I love seeing clips like this. Thank you.
    100% THIS. I especially appreciate the hot blonde in Trina's BR Right music video. Have to admit, it was real difficult finding the source for that. Speaking of which, does anyone know the name of that woman?

By the way, quick shout-out to 2 fart-related deaths seen in Spike TV's 1000 Ways To Die. Specifically, the Japanese stripper who lets out a massive fart during a physical exam (due to her eating a chili dog the night before her operation) and the sorority pledge who gases out her fellow pledges by eating a week's worth of beans and broccoli.

I, too, have been interested in the blonde in the B R Right video. She has to be a model/actress.

And speaking of, has anybody heard anymore about this Y2K movie? It debuted at SXSW three months ago, and I still have yet to hear any other info about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Did no one ever find the unrated good luck chuck dvd with the supposed fart contest featuring alba
    So, went through a bunch of trouble for this ? bought the physical Australian DVD, ripped it, found the scene, etc. But I did manage to get it! You can view it here. Tbh, I don't find it that great, but for the first time ever people can judge it themselves!
    Last edited by cesiswep; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:04 AM. Reason: Wrong link

Quote Originally Posted by riselove View Post
    100% THIS. I especially appreciate the hot blonde in Trina's BR Right music video. Have to admit, it was real difficult finding the source for that. Speaking of which, does anyone know the name of that woman?

By the way, quick shout-out to 2 fart-related deaths seen in Spike TV's 1000 Ways To Die. Specifically, the Japanese stripper who lets out a massive fart during a physical exam (due to her eating a chili dog the night before her operation) and the sorority pledge who gases out her fellow pledges by eating a week's worth of beans and broccoli.
    That sauna episode is still hot as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by cesiswep View Post
    So, went through a bunch of trouble for this ? bought the physical Australian DVD, ripped it, found the scene, etc. But I did manage to get it! You can view it here. Tbh, I don't find it that great, but for the first time ever people can judge it themselves!
    youre a legend for finding the clip, shame you cant really tell whats going on